Everybody Talks

Know Me More

My photo
Sta.Rosa, Laguna, Philippines
Blog-worthy things

31/07/2013

Gig at 70's Bistro with Mayonnaise, General Luna and Itchyworms

Another night of pure OPM! Gigs never failed to fill my inspiration tank. 200 php entrance with a free drink is really worth the night.




As always, Mayonnaise gave surreal performances singing their songs "Bakit Part 2" twice , My Hero by Paramore, Sinungaling, My Sharona, Sinungaling and more covers.

 Thanks for greeting us by the way Sir Monty. By the way, your high notes always gave me chills. DAAAAAMN


I was really noticing this Bass guy.
who is Kinda cute :"> (*Hi Poch)

Then here goes the "Bakit Part 2" part 2 HAHAHA :-) (the acoustic version)
It was my first time to see this Kevin Roy sing, and it was pretty far-fetched

then here goes the domination of the hottest girl band in the Metro; General Luna.



Meet the vox, Nicole



the bass - Alexis

Audrey, I love your hair by the way :-)
After their set, I went at the comfort then some ladies asked me if I'm the vocalist of the band "Imago" (last night I didn't remember the vox of band they were comparing me with but now I can recall, I told them "No *then laugh" but I admit, i kinda like the way they asked it HAHAHA :">

We also did some business here at the place. Had some artist be on our invitational message for our Battle of the Band event on November.
Here's a photo of Nicole and Jhen
 Really didn't expect that Glaiza would be here so we also asked her if she could be on the video too.

Also caught Cueshe's vox, had some picture taken with him

Then lastly, Itchyworms takes on the stage with their all-time favorite songs










And here goes the cool daddy


With Jugs

Hi Jhen!

I was really awed with this picture of yours Jugs! Nice :-)

And there it goes, another blog about gig. 
Guys, by the way, I'm inviting you to please be in Yellow Room Night 2 gig on August 14 at Saguijo Bar :-) See you!

-Denise https://twitter.com/deniselolyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment