Everybody Talks

Know Me More

My photo
Sta.Rosa, Laguna, Philippines
Blog-worthy things

14/10/2013

Shane Filan in Manila

"I wanna know, who ever told you I was letting go" , "But If I let you go, I will never know what my life would be holding you close to me" , "An empty street, an empty house, a home inside my heart" - who wouldn't love this songs back from the 90's?

It was September 29, 2011 since my first ever concert and the best I've seen so far! WESTLIFE'S "Gravity Tour" I'm 18 and yeah, I'm a fan of boybands. So the moment MCA ( Universal Music Philippines ) announced that Shane Filan; front men of Westlife is coming to Manila for his Everything To Me promo tour, I was in total shock and I told myself  I should go and watch him ( even if he's on solo ).

An "angels" in disguise came up and there they gave me my first ever media pass. I can't thank them enough for this early Christmas gift :-)






Sabrina was the front act of the event. She was really pretty and her voice was really angelic. No wonder she was reigned as the "Asia's Acoustic Sweetheart". She performed some of her original songs and covered the song Titanium. After her last song, crowds went crazy and screamed Shane Filan's name. 


He went out smiling to his fans and greeting all his "Filaners" who went to Skydome despite of the bad weather. Crowds were stunned especially me who was knocked-out for six! I almost forgot that I need to take photos & not to stare at him the whole time. The moment he spoke and released a tune in his mouth, I began shaking and still can't believe that he's in front of me! So every time he was walking in the stage towards my place, I'd just stop taking photos and reaching my hands just to hold him and yeah i touched his hands which was really a bombshell! "Dreams do come true fangirls" hahaha


He told us that he felt lonely onstage and he wants to come back and perform with Nicky Byrne, Kian Egan and Mark Feehily next year maybe? :)

He performed Today's Not Yesterday, Everything to Me and What About Now. Shane was surprised that fans know the lyrics of his new songs and told everyone that he has the best fans in the Philippines! 


What I love about Shane is he sings through the heart! He makes sure everyone could "breath in" every lyrics he sings! His presence alone is enough to complete that night even though Kian, Nicky and Mark weren't there sharing the stage with him! After his performance, a CD signing took place wherein I saw fans going cray as they walked up on stage and having their CD signed and their chance to say "Hello" to Shane personally. There was this 60 year old women who won't stop shaking hands with Shane and just kept on thanking Shane for his great music and telling him she's an avid fan of Westlife.



I don't know the name of this guy but he was staring at me most of the time so if anyone know his name, please tell me! He's kinda cute and charming lol


And there I saw the pretty Ms. Grace Foronda of MCA Music




Thanks for bringing Shane Filan in Manila dear producers. I would also like to thank those people who gave me that Media Pass & trusted me take photos on this event! I also lost my wallet that day with a 500 bill on it ( thank you crooks) that's why I'd like to thank Stephanie Hanopol who went to Trinoma and meet me up. Together with her mom, she held me some money so I can go and attend Aiza and Charice concert to cover it also & to my friend Josephine Balilo whose house is always open for me. I love you guys! :*
 ###

No comments:

Post a Comment